Request a Quote

It just takes a minute to let us know what you're looking for.

Interested In:
Home Insurance
Renters Insurance
Auto Insurance
Life Insurance
Business Insurance
Recreational Vehicles
Disability Insurance
Long Term Care Insurance

Request a Quote
Despite the evolving Covid-19 pandemic we are here to continue to serve and help you with your insurance. We have taken the steps to ensure the safety and well-being of our employees and we are fully operational, so if you need anything do not hesitate to call or email us. If you want an insurance proposal for your auto, home, business, or life insurance we can give you a proposal and put a policy in place using email. Just click on "Request a Quote" of this website or call or text us at 717-872-7756.

Homeowners & Renters Insurance in PA

Couple needs homeowners insurance or renters insurance.

Couples need homeowners insurance when they get a house.

What is Homeowners Insurance?

Homeowner’s Insurance – Protects you and your family in the event that your home is damaged or destroyed. Coverages include replacement cost, other structure coverage, loss of use coverage, and personal liability.

What is Renters Insurance?

Renter’s Insurance – Insures the contents of a home or apartment you are renting. Coverages may include the replacement cost of items and personal liability as well.

Why Do I Need It?

Homeowners Insurance – If you own a home, you may be required to carry homeowners insurance through your mortgage lender. In addition, homeowners insurance gives you peace of mind that your home is protected from unexpected damages and losses. The personal liability portion of your coverage will also protect you in case someone sustains an injury while visiting your home.

Renter’s Insurance – If you rent an apartment, house, or condo it’s important to protect the contents of your home from unexpected damage or loss. While your landlord may have insurance that covers damage to your building, this insurance will not compensate you for the loss of your personal belongings.

How We Help

Our insurance agents understand that your home and its contents are valuable assets. We’ll help you decide on the amount of coverage that you need based on your situation. If you rent your home, your personal belongings may be covered too. We are committed to helping you find reasonable rates.